Saturday, January 24, 2009

Walgreen's and Tide....

Here are the best deals for Walgreen's this week. Thanks to Mercedes for putting these together. It's kind of a slow week which is good for me because I won't have much time for shopping.

I heard that Wal-Mart is having a sale on the large box of Tide with a mail in rebate attached to the bottle. The rebate is for the full price of the Tide.

I did take advantage of the free juice and the cheap Special K bars at Target this week. I got 3 bottles of juice and 3 boxes of bars for less than $3.00. Walgreen's reader board posted some good deals for Thursday through Saturday. I got Quilted Northern 9 packs for $2.79 and stocked up on laundry soap. They had a couple of Sunsilk products left so I got those for free.

Several coupons expire on the 31st so I will be cleaning up my coupons and looking to use the ones I have. I will let you know if I come across any great deals.

No comments: