Friday, January 2, 2009

My deals this week....

I wanted to share with you my shopping trips for this week because it helps keep me accountable. I did really well at the 3 stores I went to. I am going to wait for this weekend's paper with all the inserts before I do a run to Wal-Mart.

My first stop was to Drug Warehouse. I'm not a big shopper here but as I was looking around the store they had several markdowns. I will have to pay more attention to their ads. Here is what I got for $4.69. 5 paper towels, 1 huge box of Kleenex and a candle on clearance for $1.00. Saved a total of $4.99



Next I went to Walgreen's and spent $5.34 OOP but got back 2 $3.00 RR's so made a little overage on this. I got 2 Fusion razors, 2 paper plates, 3 Dawn dish soaps, and some 75% off Christmas candy. Saved a total of $30.98



My last stop was Aldi's. I needed to restock some canned goods and milk. I spent $40.21 OOP, $.21 over budget but I had promised the kids some chips. Still not to bad for all the canned goods I bought.



How about you? Any good deals this week?

No comments: