Monday, January 12, 2009

My Walgreen's deals and a money maker....



This is what just under $10.00 got me today. The Kashi cereal is bogo for $4.49, I got the Oust for free using a bogo coupon, the gum was $.99 for 3 packages. There is a coupon for the gum in the ES catalog. Since we didn't get the Aquafresh coupons in our paper I took advantage of the Colgate deal instead. It is bogo using the 7 day coupon in this weeks ad and I had 6 $.75 off coupons making them about $.65 cents a piece. I will be bringing these to the CHEER meeting to help AABA.

The moneymaker is a good one. In yesterday's paper there was a coupon for $1.00 off Orajel and also a rebate form. Orajel cold sore medicine is also a FAR item this month at Walgreen's. It will cost you $7.49 after coupon but you will get back $9.34 by submitting your ES rebate plus 10%, send in for the Orajel rebate and earn another $8.00 so it ends up being a profit of $9.85 minus the tax you paid originally. Not to shabby!

No comments: