Monday, January 5, 2009

My deals this week....

Went shopping last night and this is some of what I came home with. Had 2 great cashiers and no coupon troubles. It was nice. We went to Walgreen's first to stock up on the free Garnier hair products. This is what I got for $6.21. The 12 hair products were free, oatmeal was $.99 a piece, and the Palmolive was $.29 a piece. I also got 1 box of Electrsol to take advantage of the $1.50 rebate. I have some Reynold's wrap coupons but they were out of stock so I will check back later in the week.



Next stop was Walmart. Saved $51.52 in coupons and stocked up on Electrosal. Here is what I got for $3.45. Their Electrosal is marked down to $3.09 so with my $2.50 off coupon I got these for $.59 a box. The Luminair candles were free giving me $.03 cents overage per candle.

No comments: