Thursday, January 29, 2009

Coupons.....

print a $1.00 off coupon here. I just bought the 100 calorie 6 pack of the guacamole and it is very good!

There will be 2 coupon inserts in the paper this weekend. A RedPlum and a SmartSource.

Check out this Kraft instant win game. I won $15.00 worth of free Kraft products. The contest is giving away almost 1,500 $15 coupons per day so your odds are very good of winning if you play your limit of 4 times per day until 2/2.
Kraft So Good Together -game ends 2/2/09. LIMIT OF UP TO FOUR GAME PLAYS PER DAY PER PERSON, CELL PHONE NUMBER, OR EMAIL ADDRESS, REGARDLESS OF THE METHOD OF ENTRY. Limit ONE win per person/household.
Link to play PRIZES (43,000) Grand Prizes: Free product coupons redeemable for Sponsor designated Kraft products at participating retailers, up to a maximum value of $15.

A new Axe/free movie ticket deal is coming to Walgreens on February 1st. Buy 4 Axe products get 2 free movie tickets. My guys love Axe. Hopefully there will be some coupons to match with this.

1 comment:

GoodPlans said...

Thanks, Kristi! I also won the $15 coupons, so I hope they are good ones and come quickly. I'd love to get in on the Axe deal, but I hate the smell, so I might have to work some trades if I buy any!