Saturday, February 7, 2009

Walgreen's this week.....

Looks to be a pretty good week at Walgreen's. Cleaning supplies are on sale this week and you can sign up at Right@Home for some great money saving coupons. Mercedes over at CommonSenseWithMoney has all the details.

I went to my Wag's today to check out the clearance section and found a 3 pack of Reach toothbrushes for $.75, I picked up 2. The clearance section changes frequently so check it often. They had some cute High School Musical stuff marked down if you have a daughter having a birthday.

I asked one of the clerks about the rumor going around regarding them ending the EasySaver Rebate program and she hasn't heard anything but promised to let me know ASAP. Hopefully it's just a rumor or maybe they have something better in store. Will be interesting to watch.

I also noticed that Aldi has lowered their milk prices to under $3.00 a gallon and they had Sunkist oranges for $1.29 a bag.

Let me know if you come across any great deals this week.

No comments: