Saturday, February 28, 2009

No pictures from me....

I had good intentions of shopping Friday but that didn't happen. I had a husband to get to the airport and a son going camping. Got them both off and was to tired to do anything else.

I really need to go to the grocery store so hopefully I will have some pics soon.

Walgreen's has some good deals this week and you can check them out at CommonSenseWithMoney. Thanks to Mercedes for putting these great deals together.

Remember today is the last day for February rebates at Walgreen's, be sure and pick up your March book next time your in the store.

3 comments:

Mother 2 Four said...

Ok...I'm a member at Northside and took your class. I went to buy my newpapers yesterday and can't find an Oklahoman ANYWHERE. Can you help me? Also, I can't get my computer/printer to print the diaper coupons...do you know why?

Thank you!

Shanna Parker
bnsparker@yahoo.com
455-4444

Kristi said...

Shannon,

I get mine at QT. They are not with the regular Tulsa World Sunday papers they are back where the other papers/magazines are.

Do you use IE or Firefox? I know when I first started printing coupons I was prompted to download a coupon bar, did you get that message?

Mother 2 Four said...

Ok...I will look again at QT.

I use IE. I did upload the toolbar. I have it...it shows at the top. I'm alittle lost on the Walgreens...I got their ad and rebate book. Now on the Rebate book...how does that work b/c it just says instant coupon? How did you know that you would get a $6 house credit with the razors last week? Sorry I'm asking so many questions! Just trying to do this! Thank you so much for your help!