Thursday, February 12, 2009

FREE Wal-Mart items....


I got all of this free at Wal-Mart today. I didn't have any problems using my free Kraft coupons from the instant win game. I also got overage on my tuna and my Suave shampoo.

The Crest and Tuna coupons I got from VocalPoint. The tuna was $.93 and I had $1.00 off coupons so $.07 overage per package. The Suave shampoo coupon I got in the mail and it rang up $2.78 but the coupon rang up $3.00 so $.22 overage.

All in all a pretty awesome trip!

2 comments:

GoodPlans said...

Kristi, I'll have to get my tuna tomorrow in BA. My WM's prices are a little higher, so I save those purchases for when I'm in town. Be sure to check my blog for a deal on the Steamfresh items. I haven't checked Walmart's prices on the Steamfresh, but they may be a tad cheaper. I'll try and remember to check if I get over there tomorrow. Good deals! Glad to know about the overage as well.

GoodPlans said...

My store marks down in the mornings, about 9 am. Today they had organic lettuces, carrots, herbs, tomatoes, jalapenos, potatoes and the bagged salads all marked down. Two weeks ago I found HVRanch in glass bottles for .99, raspberries and the lettuces again. They are pretty consistent about having markdowns. Also, check the dairy dept. I've found .75 cent tortillas, lots of marked down yogurts, milks and buttermilks. HTH