Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sunday's coupons....

there will be 3 inserts this week. A RedPlum, SmartSource, and P&G. It might be worth it to pick up a couple of extra Oklahomans.

Be sure and check out my coupons.com box to the right for new printable coupons.

I am trying to spend as little money as possible this month so won't be doing any deals unless they are free or really cheap. I have enough food in my stockpile to keep us going. Fruit and milk should be all I need to pick up. If I come across anything great I will be sure and post it here.

If you've gotten something free or cheap be sure and let us know.

Oh, one more thing, if you won free coupons doing the Kraft contest it's been mentioned on several sites not to cut those out. Take them to the store as they came so there won't be any problems using them. Even if you think you won't use your free items at home get them and donate them to a food shelter.

5 comments:

GoodPlans said...

GGRRR! What's the deal with the free item coupons? I already cut mine out.

Anonymous said...

Tammy,

If you didn't keep your letter, print off this page.

http://brands.kraftfoods.com/sogoodtogether/

It says on there that the prize is free food coupons. Hopefully there won't be any problems but it's better to be safe than to be hassled.

Kristi said...

Ok, not sure why my comment is showing up as my son's name. weird!

MJS said...

Where can you buy copies of the Oklahoman?

Kristi said...

I get my copies at QT, you can also get them at most bookstores and I've been told that some post offices have a box out front that you can buy them from.

I also by 1 Tulsa World just for the sales ads. The Oklahoman won't come with sales ads.