Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Wal-Mart deals.....



I was finally able to make it to the grocery store yesterday. Since I had been able to create a stockpile we were able to make it through the month of February with very little out of pocket for groceries. I made a trip to Aldi on occasion but only to pick up produce, milk, and eggs.

I was able to save $47.00 on my grocery bill and the above items I got for free or very cheap.

If you have any of the $4.00 fusion razor coupons left Wal-Mart has a Holiday pack on clearance for $4.00 so I got 2 for free. These have the razor, shampoo, and shaving gel in them. Wish I has some more coupons.

The Old Spice I price matched with the Reasors ad who has them on sale for $1.59 a piece. I had 2 $1.00/2 coupons so I got 4 for $1.09 a piece.

The Sunsilk was on clearance for $1.50 a piece and I had coupons for $2.00/2 so I got these for $.50 a piece. The Axe deodorant was on clearance for $1.50 and it's a twin pack. The other items I got for free with either coupons I got in the mail or BOGO coupons that I used.

It feels good to have a house full of food again. I am going to try to go to Walgreen's tomorrow to take advantage of all the great deals they have this week.

2 comments:

Our Family said...

Wow! You sure did well. I wanted to tell you that I really appreciate you letting us know if there are going to be coupons in the Sun. paper or not. It really helps me decide if I should buy or how many. Speaking of that. What is the word for this week??? ;-)

Kristi said...

Sorry I didn't get to this sooner. There are 2 inserts in the paper. I bought 2 Oklahomans and 1 World. I was at the QT at 31st and Harvard and noticed they had the Oklahoman.