Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Target and Walgreen deals today....

I finally had a chance to do some shopping and it felt good to get some great deals. I went to the new Target first with some coupons I had printed from the Target site. They were out of the free goldfish but that's ok. I did get all of this for $7.00.



I got 4 packages of cheese, 2 bags of Chex Mix, 2 cans of soup, 3 packages of steaks and 2 deals of applesauce. I asked about the $5.00 off $25.00 coupon that went out in the mail and the cashier had one in her drawer that she scanned for me. The only thing I used manufacturer's coupons on were the applesauce everything else was a Target printable. Total saved $23.94.

I went to Walgreen's next and got all of this for $1.50 after Register Rewards and coupons I received back.



The shampoo and hairspray I got for free, the Orbit gum was on clearance for $.65, bought 3 and used the $.99 ESR coupon. I received an $8.00 RR for the 3 foam washes I bought that were on clearance, and I got a Catalina for free Irish Spring body wash. Total saved $32.82.

I want to say a special Thank You to my new friend for the blessing at Walgreen's. You know who you are. ;)

No comments: