Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Lots of great deals....

When I started using coupons and blogging I never expected to take it to the level that I have. I am having a hard time keeping up with all the great deals out there and by not posting them you are also missing out! Life has been keeping me busy with working and school so I want to share some websites with you that do a much better job at posting the deals. Please bookmark these sites and check them on a regular basis.

I will continue to post deals that I find, pictures of my savings, and other deals that I find time for. It helps keep me accountable! I will still post the weekly Walgreen's deals here to.

Here are 3 of my favorite sites that I check very often through out the day....

MoneySavingMom...Crystal is a home school mom of 2 beautiful girls with one on the way. This is one of the first money savings sites I found and inspired me to start.

CommonSenseWithMoney....Mercedes does a great job of posting several times a day and this is where I get all my Walgreen's info from.

It's Hip 2 Save....this is a site that someone mentioned to me and she has some incredible savings deals on her site!

I hope you will continue to check out my blog!

No comments: