Sunday, April 26, 2009

Walgreen's sales and other ramblings....

I haven't been able to blog in awhile but have a few minutes to catch you up on some things.

Walgreen's has discontinued their rebate program. You will no longer see the free after rebate in their ads. They are offering more register rewards now so be sure and check out this weeks specials at Itship2Save.

There are 2 inserts in today's paper. I picked up my usual 2 Oklahomans and 1 Tulsa World.

I have actually been shopping Target a little more. Trying to learn the ropes so I can take full advantage of the new Target at 101st. You can check out this weeks ad here.

While my hubby and I were at Target Friday night taking advantage of the dog food deal I saw a lady checking out with a stack of coupons. She had a small gathering of people around her watching her total go down. Of course I had to stop and watch. Her total was $661.47 before coupons, 20 minutes later after all coupons had been scanned she walked out with 3 carts full for $221.00!! My jaw hit the floor and I stood their in awe.

I got to talking to her and she told me couponing is a full time job for her. She gets many of her multiple coupons on ebay. She also works at Target part time and knows how to take full advantage of their store. I wish I had more time to spend on coupons but think I do very well with what I have to work with right now. : )

No comments: