Thursday, April 2, 2009

Target and Walgreen's....

I was finally able to do some shopping yesterday and it was good! I don't have much time to post these days. Life seems to be getting in the way so be sure to check out MoneySavingMom and ItsHip2Save for great deals everyday.

Here is how my shopping went yesterday:



This was my first trip to Walgreen's. OOP $7.22 before tax, got back a free Crest toothpaste coupon and a free Softsoap body was coupon. Made $.11 overage on each of the Reynolds Wraps. The Contour meter I will donate to AABA. I got 8 items for free thanks to coupons.

Next stop was Target:



Total OOP $3.29 There should have been 3 bags of fruit snacks but the kids ate 2 bags as soon as we got in the car. Got $.11 cents overage on each bag thanks to the Target coupon. The band aids were also free. The Kashi cereal is on sale for $1.99 and I had a $1.00 off coupon. That was a great buy! Got 6 items for free.

I went back to Walgreen's and got these three items for FREE just paid tax.



I am making one more stop at Target today to see if I can pick up some more free fruit chews and Cheetos snacks.

If you have any questions or want specifics on anything please leave me a comment or send me an email.

2 comments:

Our Family said...

I was really excited about the foil from Walgreens. Once I got in the store I discovered that my .75 off coupon was NOT for the size that was on sale/coupon with Walgreens. Still .89 is a really good price. sigh

Kristi said...

Not to long ago they changed the wording on the coupon to exclude to size Walgreen's usually has on sale.

I had a couple of $1.00 coupons that still worked but it looks like our days of free foil are over.