Friday, December 26, 2008

Week in review...

Just fyi, there will only be 1 insert in Sunday's paper. It is from P&G, the Oklahoman would be your best bet. I went to Walgreen's yesterday and got M&M's really cheap! They have all their Christmas candy 50% off and there is a $1.00 off 2ES coupon. I got 2 bags for $2.00. I may try to go back tomorrow and see if there's any left.

CVS last week was a bust. I went in Saturday night to scope out the store and familiarize myself with the lay out, went back Sunday and everything was sold out. Not being familiar with the area Hubby was not going to drive around looking for a CVS. Oh well, I guess I will have to wait for ours to open. If you haven't got your CVS care card yet now would be a good time. You can sign up here.

I need to do a big shopping trip this week before a lot of my coupons expire. If I come across any super deals I will let you know.

2 comments:

Our Family said...

We are getting a CVS? Where?

Kristi said...

Yes we are! The corner of 71st & Yale where the Benigan's used to be.