Sunday, July 27, 2008

New deals this week.....

No good Walgreen deals for me this weekend. My Wag's was cleaned out of diapers before I could get there. There were a couple of deals I could have done but the cashier that was on duty is not coupon friendly so I didn't mess with them. Oh well, didn't really NEED anything anyway.

Here are a few deals for this week:

Ultra Tuf trash bags are on sale BOGO and are a ESR for August. So buy two get $5.00 back. No coupon needed.

Purina pet food is on sale for $3.99, you can go here for a $4.00 off coupon. Just fill out the survery, it's for a good cause.

If you have the $2.00 off Olay coupons that were in the 7/6 paper you can get a good buy on bodywash and receive a Register Reward. You can also order these and the Infusium 23 coupons at couponclippers. This is a great site for ordering extra coupons. If you want more info on how that works just let me know.

If you like chocolate there is a really sweet deal on Hershey Bliss. You can find out the details here.

If I see anything else I will post later in the week. Be sure and check out MoneySavingMom daily. She posts some great buys.

If you get any good deals this week let me know.

No comments: