Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Wag's trip last night....

All in all a pretty good trip. I got 5 rolls of Reynolds wrap for .34 cents a piece using the Wag's 7 day coupon and the .55 cent manu. coupon.

I got the Mitchum deodorant free using the Wag's 7 day and a $2.00 catalina that printed when I bought some deodorant last week. I got another $1.00 catalina last night and I have a .75 cent manu. coupon so will go back and get some .24 cent deodorant. It's been reported that a new catalina prints everytime you buy the Mitchum so depending on how many manu. coupons you have you can stock up on deodorant.

I got the Pilot G2 Gel ink pen and the markers which I will submit with my ESR so those will end up being free. Bought a few .05 cent school supplies but we really didn't need much.

I had a Dixie catalina for $3.00 of two and those are on sale this week 2/$3.79 so I spent .79 cents on those. I am well stocked with paper plates and bowls.

I need to make at least one more trip for deodorant and razors. The Bic Comfort 3 disposable razors are on sale for $2.99 and I have a couple of $2.00 off coupons.

There's an amazing diaper deal going on this weekend. Even if your past the diaper stage it might be worth it to buy and donate. Check it out here.

I'm going to go through the new grocery ads tonight and see if I can come up with some deals. I will let you know.....

No comments: