Monday, September 8, 2008

Some great deals this week....

I saved $63.00 at Wal-Mart this week. I hadn't been grocery shopping in about 3 weeks so this was a great savings. My bill before coupons was $166.00 and I brought it down to $103.00. Gotta love coupons. My fridge is now stocked and the cabinets are filled again.

I noticed MSM had some new printable coupons on her site today, and be sure to check out couponloop.com for a whole list of printables.

Walgreen's has a couple of money making deals this week. Buy 3 Robitussin get $10.00 in RR. You can go here and print a coupon for $3.00 off. So spend $3.00 plus tax for 3 Robitussin and make $7.00.

If you have the latest copy of the All You magazine (and you should) there is a coupon for $3.00 off Visine, use this and the $2.00 off ESR coupon for free Visine.

Another deal is the SC Johnson products. There are several coupons out for these cleaning products. Buy 7, get $10.00 in RR. You can then take your RR's and roll them into your FAR items for September. If you need any help with a particular deal please email me and let me know.

I've had some questions about all the different coupon terminology like RR and FAR so I will do a separate post explaining all the different coupons.

I will be going to Walgreen's tonight so I will update you tomorrow.

No comments: